Tuesday, June 21, 2011

84 TODAY.
DOWN INTO THE 60'S TOMORROW.

MAQUOKETA HAS A NEW 2ND WARD COUNCILMAN, TO REPLACE TODD
MANG WHO RESIGNED. HE IS COREY SIMONSON OF 504 SHORT
STREET IN MAQUOKETA, AN EMPLOYEE OF DYNAMIC TUBE IN
MAQUOKETA. I HAVE NO OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT HIM.
THE YOUNG MAN, IN HIS APPLICATION, SAID HE WANTED TO LEARN
HOW A CITY WORKS, EXPAND THE TOWN AND TRY TO MAKE A GOAL
CHANGE. HE SERVES UNTIL THE NOVEMBER ELECTION AND HIS
FIRST MEETING WILL BE JULY 5TH.

THE ROTARY DUCK RACE IS AT 6 TONIGHT. I'LL TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER
REPORT LATER THIS EVENING, WITH THE NAMES OF THE 10 WINNERS.

DENNIS VOY

1 comment:

  1. Thursday July 7 2011
    mostly cloudy with a chance of rain
    today. Much much hotter later on this week more so over the weekend, don't forget to wear blocks of ice to keep cool! I paid my insurance bill for the year instead of by the month, good for me! On the local news, some playground equipment got torn down, next will be little bear park where it also contains wooden playground equipment, horse shoe pond camp ground desperately needs more campers to use the area, what could we do to draw more campers to our in town camp sites?? any suggestions? maybe water hooks ups? My car needs new tires, i'll have to go out of town for that someday soon, they are getting bad. thanks for checking in at my daily report.

    ReplyDelete